samUel's blog サムエル ブログ

Wednesday, December 10, 200817:21

Bad Luck with Gadgets...

samUel wants to say...
言いたい…
  

Ha...finally hearing from me again?! I have been super busy with my schoolwork and FYP so I really had no time to update about my life! Well, photos will be uploaded in a while. I think I'm going to set up a blog over at livejournal soon 'cos I hope that I could have different levels of security for different types of posts.

Anyway, now I'm actually in lab with a 'lil wee bit of free time so pardon my ranting! I just guess I'm having a 'lil bad luck with my electronic gadgets and maybe not just mine...

It all started when my new 'lil Vaio had those white patches behind the glass of the LCD panel. Then the light of the webcam stopped working...then next mishaps befell on my Nokia N82. The power off button and the down volume button disengaged with the internal hardware so they do not respond no matter how hard you jab them. So, I had to be really mindful about the battery level of the phone 'cos if it died, that's it...well, both of them are well and okay now after coming out of their respective hospitals. Next in line was my iPod, which went to hospital yesterday for not having a reflex reaction to the plugging in of the connector (emm...don't go dirty, 'cos I mean the USB connector...)

I don't know if I mistreated them but I didn't think so. Until yesterday, the phone acted up again by not powering up the photo taking application when I flicked down the camera lens. That was such a fright 'cos my phone was out of warranty already and thinking about the amount that I would need to fork out from my pocket emm...well, that was my own fault 'cos I used it to hit my bong bong too hard on his lap! Hehe...

At least I'm happy 'cos it started working all of a sudden. I just got myself a Sony CyberCam T77 so I just hope that it doesn't follow suit! I wanna get the upcoming Nokia N97 if it's below 600 after trade in...well, it's a long way before it's out on shelf so I'd strive hard to save up for it! And hopefully save up enough to get a pair...lalalala! I guess you're reading this so I added in the last bit! Opps...

Things that are really great in life are those that could be shared...