samUel's blog サムエル ブログ

Friday, July 11, 200814:50

Greetings from Hong Kong

samUel wants to say...
言いたい…
  

Tuesday night while I was at the airport going home after having dinner with Dad, Xiaotian called me and used her super act cute squeeky voice to ask: Sam, do you miss Princess? Haha...it's super act cute lor! Dots...so act cute I didn't understand and went huh! Lalalala and she was so disappointed. Opps. She got me out for dinner on Wednesday and she got me so much surprises: a half dozen box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and a lot of Stitch toys from Disneyland! So happy!

Krispy Kreme...kum kum! Opps...sounds wrong! Not all things could start with K and still sound yummy...
Krispy Kreme...kum kum! Opps...sounds wrong! Not all things could start with K and still sound yummy...

Go figure which is which...
Go figure which is which...

I still love the picture of Stitch using his tongue digging for bogger.
I still love the picture of Stitch using his tongue digging for bogger.

Lately, a lot of issues happened between Ben and me. And being my short tempered self, I sometimes couldn't control myself and got back him. I feel bad. Really bad especially I know that currently he's very moody and he needs my attention the most. I'm trying to be a better person...but it's really hard to. I'm trying my best to change for the better of us two. It's hard to walk through all these alone...but you'll never be alone 'cos I'll always be there. You know the reason too...

What a lasy Prince...
What a lasy Prince...

Last night I came back to school 'cos I needa finish some stuff in the lab and also to take care of Prince 'cos Xiaotian had to go back to Malaysia on a family trip. Starting this 'lil princey boy was so sweet: he kept coming up to me and purred on my hand. Later when you got tired and wanted to sleep then you knew what was irritating. The whole night he was walking up and down on me. And if I ever moved in the comforter he'd jump on the part that move and bite. And that'd shock me and I would wake up. After a while, I couldn't take it and I took the comforter off to stop his constant pouncing on me. He got bored I guess 'cos he curled up beside me and slept. I took a picture of it and he looked so cute...but nothing beats my baby boy.

Love makes you want to hug your other half after that person made you feel like killing him...