samUel's blog サムエル ブログ

Friday, July 04, 200815:31

The Deep Impact...

samUel wants to say...
言いたい…
  

You told me before I left my MSN: and i wanna say i do miss you. 2259 - one to eleven. It left a deep impact.

I might have kissed you on you lips. The whole night the tension was high. It was awaiting to be broken. No one initiated. I would have kissed you on your lips. I felt so intertwined with you emotionally - so tightly bound I do not know how to untangle nor I want to untangle. I could have kissed you on your lips. If I didn't wait until your dad came back. I didn't know if you were waiting for that moment too. I was. Eagerly. And I should have kissed you on your lips.

I checked my blog before I slept. You tagged: it'll be one day. 2252 - eight to eleven. It left me with so much hopes and so much doubts. The openendedness...

All the what ifs...what a coward I was. I don't mind losing this friendship. If it were to mean a last long passionate kiss - to let you know that I really love you. No less...but more.

Lost...the needle of the compass failed to work. My heart has no direction. I feel like being caught - in between teeth of two gears...

Like a tango, it will never be complete without two. I put my hand out here...to invite you to join me in this dance. A glorious dance - a tango for two. It will never happen if we both don't intend to make it happen. And if we want to make it happen, then it has to happen...

...before the eleventh hour.