samUel's blog サムエル ブログ

Wednesday, August 06, 200812:58

It's Been Awhile...

samUel wants to say...
言いたい…
  

School somewhat started very abruptly: there's like this transition from nothing to do daily to everything's so hectic now even though this is the first week of school.

Last weekend was filled with dinner parties! Friday night was my JC CT outing. It's like one of the biggest outing we had since graduation back in 2003. Wow! 2003 really does sound ancient! 13 people in all including the rare appearance of Xierong! Laura and Carol didn't come 'cos they couldn't make it so we had a lunch prior to this outing with Zhiqing as well. It was supposed to be my turn to organize this meeting but I was too busy with my FYP during the last few weeks of the holidays. Anyway, it's good to see that all the girls are working and all the guys are still midway through their studies...

Saturday was to celebrate Jeremy Chia's birthday. OMG it came so last minute that I had to cancel my other appointment. Of course I have to attend Jeremy's birthday 'cos he's abonana aka mimi! Mwahaha so evil of me to come up with all these crazy nicks for him! Oh...I just realized we didn't take any picture with him. Too bad then...

Sunday night was dinner to celebrate Eechow's and Winston's birthday! OMG...now I get why I'm so broke! It must be all the dinners and the presents! Haiz...

School started officially on Monday. Sadly, I started this semester with a Year 4 module on physiological engineering and artificial organs so Xiaotian and Jianxiong weren't there with me. But it's okay 'cos it's not the first time I do a module alone on my own. Well, there are other coursemates there with me too...

Tuesday was kinda insane 'cos we ended rather early. So Xiaotian had this crave for KFC so poor Brendan (under the hoax of mean Xiaotian! And yah Xiaotian is always mean 'cos she always say I pangseh they all) had to drive us to Jurong Point for lunch! Jianxiong suddenly came up with the big KFC challenge again: we'd pay him 50 bucks each if he could finish Family Feast B. Family Feast B! OMG: it has 10 pieces of chicken (it's up to the challenger whatever parts his chooses but it must have a piece of different parts and he must finish everything with the skin), and a large Chicken Popcorn, and a medium coleslaw, and a medium whip potato. And if he wishes, he could have a cup of soft drink to along. Well, the time limit for the challenge is 1 hour. It's really insane! Well, of course as the setters of the challenge, it's not meant to be humane: who would want to know that for sure he would lose 50 bucks. Oh well well, he managed to finish 8 pieces of chicken (1 tight, 1 rib, 2 drumsticks and 2 wings) and the coleslaw, half of the whip potato and half of the popcorn chicken. Woah, it's still commendable. I had 3 and a half pieces of chicken and I couldn't have dinner yesterday. OMG, I wonder how it feels like having 8 pieces of chicken. (Maybe someone knows. That's ultra bitchy opps!)

It's quite surprising Ben called. Some crappy issue cropped up and I had to shift my blog for the time being. Just as I hope everything has rested, it happened again. I felt a bit disturbed the whole night. But I'm okay once more.

Content and cover, what would you go for?